-->

menu

Image Map

Nike Training App

Monday 22 August 2011

Like many I'm so lazy when it comes to exercise. I want the fabulous body but I don't want to put work in to achieve it.
You will recall in my last post, where I spoke about working on my all round health to help me reach my goal. Well today I made a little start to this with a little help from my iPhone and did a workout from the Nike Training App.



I did the Leg Sculptor workout which lasted 15 minutes, and let me tell you this little workout had me sweating! I was feeling like I wanted to stop and have a break but I sucked it up and pushed through it.

I got awarded this badge for completing my first workout (a little motivation!).


As today was the first day of my Nike Training sessions I let myself get away with only doing 15 minutes, but in future I would want to do an hour per day for maybe 3-4 days a week. I would also like to combine some gym sessions in there too, but its baby steps for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...