-->

menu

Image Map

Hair Confessions

Tuesday 23 August 2011

This post is more like a hair rant. I was sort of in denial when it came to my hair. I expect to reach these long lengths but I have realised I haven't been putting in the work. One of my big problems is consistency. I start off vowing im going to do something, then several weeks down the line I stop. For example, I said to myself every time I add a product to my hair I am going to document how my hair responds so I will eventually get a list of my staple products, I have yet to keep this up.

This is a wakeup call to myself and other ladies like me. 


IF YOU DON'T PUT THE EFFORT IN, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO REACH YOUR GOALS?!?!?!?


Now a good way for me to document the products I use is to do reviews. This will give me the opportunity to share my experience with products, but it also serves as a hair diary, so I can always come back and check the products I had good results with to finally get me some staple products!

Another thing I have learnt is not to discourage myself if something works for someone but when I try it I get the totally opposite result. Everyone's hair is different!

That's enough of my rant :),
Take care x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...