-->

menu

Image Map

Girl I Finally Have Laid Edges!!

Tuesday 26 November 2013

I bet some of you are reading the title of this post, thinking what is the big deal?
Well... I have never had sleek edges in my hair journey, the beloved Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control so many ladies love, did not work in my hair.

For a while I have seen some posts and videos about Eco Styler Gel. I'm not to sure why it had taken me so long to try this product, I guess having sleek edges was never a priority of mine, because I thought I would never have them.

Eco Styler Gel come in different versions, I decided to go for the Moroccan Argan Oil Gel.
I brought this product from my local hair shop, I cannot remember the exact price, but it was no more than £3.50, and you get so much product for such a low price.


My 3 steps to achieve sleek edges:
(1) Distribute gel evenly on edges (less is more)
(2) Use a boar bristle brush, to work the gel into your edges
(3) Use a silk scarf to tie down your edges (leave on for about 10 minutes)



I am so pleased with this product, I cannot fault it at all. This definitely is my go to product, when my edges are getting a little wild.


I've read that some ladies use Eco Styler Gel to help define their braidouts/twistouts, I might give that a try on my next wash day.

What products do you use to tame your edges?

15 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! And tying edges with a scarf after applying gel truly makes a world of difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Jen :)
      It really does! keeps them edges put

      Delete
  2. I try not to fight my edges because I don't think I'll win the battle. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! that was my attitude not too long ago.

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing Eco Styler gel and you make me want to go and get it since I'm 10weeks post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get some good results, if you decide to try it :)

      Delete
  4. I use a little Aloe Vera Gel and a scarf. I used so much "brown" gel in high school that I can't even convince myself to buy a gel now. Ha-ha! #traumatized

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I remember that gel, I have never tried it myself.
      I've heard some great reviews about aloe Vera Gel, I am tempted to try it out.

      Delete
  5. I love whipped gelly or Bee Mine curly butter...either way, I tie down my edges which ensures they look sleek and presentable.
    Divachyk@Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those products sound great, Hairveda and Bee Mine products have always intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw great result and ur hair looks really long and edges look great.. omg u paid around £3 for eco styler?? or was it a big jar? i swear it was like £1.30 when i bought it.. and yeah the olive one one has even more hold.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), yeee it was a big jar, I cannot remember how much I paid exactly think it was around £2.49. I just remember it wasn't more than £3 haha.

      Delete
  8. I use that exact kind of Eco Styler on my hair! Same method too. Love it! My hair stays laid all day and it doesn't flake or leave any build up on my hair either. Even with repeated use. It's my go-to as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...