-->

menu

Image Map

Update

Thursday 10 November 2011


Hey everyone, hope you've all been well. 
Blogging has taking a back seat with me recently, I got 3 deadlines at uni coming up plus juggling work I've had no time to make posts.


But I just thought I'd make a quick little post about some things that have changed...


I finally found a moisturising and sealing combo that keeps my hair feeling soft! (stay tuned for a post)
I've decided to change my hair dressers. The previous hairdresser I was at was far to expensive for the little services included in the price.I managed to find another one who's prices are exactly the same but they included more services (trim and styling for example).
I have yet to book my consultation with my new hair dresser but when I do I will let you know how it goes.

I think I have been over conditioning my hair which resulted in some breakage, especially when my hair is wet 
:(, I'm hoping to stop the breakage by the time I get my relaxer, wish me good luck!

And of course I have been protective styling 98% of the time
Take care xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...