The month of July hasn't quite passed, but that doesn't stop me from making my favourites for this month.
1. Hercules Sagemann seamless comb - excellent for comb chase method when straightening your hair.
2. Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter - great moisturiser, doesn't weight down my straightened hair which is a bonus.
3. Coconut oil - I LOVE this all, its such a good allrounder, I use it to cook with, skin care and hair care!
4. FHI Take the heat - Amazing straightener, makes my hair so silky and soft.
5. Tweezerman Hair Shears - great pair of hair shears, nice and sharp!
6. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum - Love this stuff, great before rollersetting, great to smooth down styled hair, and it's super light!