-->

menu

Image Map

July Favourites

Friday 19 July 2013

The month of July hasn't quite passed, but that doesn't stop me from making my favourites for this month.


1. Hercules Sagemann seamless comb - excellent for comb chase method when straightening your hair.
2. Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter - great moisturiser, doesn't weight down my straightened hair which is a bonus.
3. Coconut oil - I LOVE this all, its such a good allrounder, I use it to cook with, skin care and hair care!
4. FHI Take the heat - Amazing straightener, makes my hair so silky and soft.
5. Tweezerman Hair Shears - great pair of hair shears, nice and sharp!
6. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum - Love this stuff, great before rollersetting, great to smooth down styled hair, and it's super light!

4 comments:

  1. i also love the mango butter, i have seen been alot posts on seamless combs, may invest in one soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would definitely recommend the seamless combs, anything to prevent unnecessary breakage :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for ur comment on my big chop post :) that elasta qp butter looks nice,, i recently got the moisturising mist and it wasnt good at all :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I have a preference for lotion 'thicker type' moisturisers, I find the mists are better quick fix, as opposed to thoroughly moisturising my hair.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...