-->

menu

Image Map

Hair Update

Thursday 18 July 2013

Hello everyone!
It feels great to be back, for those who didn't know, I took a break from blogging to concentrate on finishing my degree, I am now a graduate of psychology yay!!

Due to the amount of time spent on studying for my degree, proper care for my hair wasn't a priority. I still managed my weekly washes, but my moisturising and sealing wasn't as regular as it should of been.

So on Wednesday it was my graduation, so I decided to straighten my hair for the ceremony.


The picture on the left (taken December) was the latest picture of my straightened hair that was posted on my blog. I love doing comparison pictures, makes it so clear on the areas of my hair that have improved, I'm glad to see the sides of my hair are beginning to catch up with the middle.

The longer hairs were about bsl, but that wasn't for long as I have just finished giving my hair a much needed trim. 


Excuse the poor quality of the picture, had to use my iphones front camera in the mirror.
This isn't the neatest of trims, but I don't mind because the focus here was really getting rid of the scraggly ends. I will probably be getting a professional trim in maybe 2/3 months time just to tidy up my ends, but at the time being I am happy with my hair.

I'm ready to get back on my A game!!
Blogging definitely gives me the motivation to carry on with my healthy hair journey.
I'm so glad to be back :)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! Great progress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on graduating!! your hair looks lovely! glad you're back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you degree!!Graduations are always a happy moment for all the hard work done!!

    Your hair hasn't suffered much from your studying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back dear, your hair has grown nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your degree! You kept your hair up well. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on graduating! Your hair looks great and even after the trim you are grazing BSL! Onward march!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on graduating, your hair looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...