-->

menu

Image Map

I'm Still Here!!

Sunday 3 March 2013

Hello everyone!
Just a short quick post to say I haven't forgotten my blog!!
I've noticed a few new followers too, hello!!

My university work load right now is sooo crazy! won't be long until I finish and regular blogging can resume, also wanted to say thank you to those who completed my research project :D
I cannot say how much you have helped me!! I really appreciate it.

I've been getting a few emails from some of you ladies wanting advice/help, I don't know why but I get super excited when I receive emails, I feel so special that you have turned to me to get help, don't hesitate to contact me, I am more than willing to help :)

Until next time
Happy Healthy Hair Journeying :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being such a great resource!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school. And I'll be happy to see what's coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and cant wait til ur bk :) thanks for ur comment on my curl patter x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...