-->

menu

Image Map

I Found It!! ;D

Sunday 17 March 2013

Luck was on my side today! I went into TK Maxx today and my beloved Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment was in there!
Now I didn't get it for £10 like my friend did, it was £19.99 still a good deal I think? (for a litre)
Of course I was looking around for the super skinny serum but I couldn't find it, but I will happily buy it for full price, it's like magic in a bottle haha!

Just thought I would share with you, the Nottingham TK Maxx still have some available, go grab yourself a deal :)

6 comments:

  1. Woot! Congrats on the find! I totally would have bought two!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some my self and the Super skinny Shampoo to for £19.99. Totally bargain - found it online for about a tenner more so well happy. TK Maxx is defo becoming a hot spot for some of my staples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im yet to find joico there. anyway can u pls recommend a sulfate feee clarifying shampoo
    my keracare 1st lather shampoo just ran out im looking for something cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u put ur hair in bun do u often see a few strands of hair fall out when u undo the bun?

    What could be the reason for this apart from moisturizing your ends cos I don’t think I have an issue with that and its also a very losse bum indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found it !!!

    You might be busy with school cause I haven't seen you around in a while, good luck with the exams' !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing your blog posts guurl!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...