-->

menu

Image Map

My New Goodies!

Wednesday 5 October 2011


Oh how I have missed blogging!
I recently moved back to university, so I haven't had internet and dare I say it... I got a little lazy with my regimen *shakes head*
But I'm back on my A game now.
So I just wanted to share with you some of my recent hair buys.



Boots were doing a 3 for 2 sale on all hair care, so I thought I'd take advantage of this and pick up some things I've always wanted to try.
 L'oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 replenishing spray (£3.79), masque (£5.10),
Boots shower comb (less than £2),
Boots Botanics 3 minute deep conditioning hair mask (£5.10).

For the ladies in the UK, you might have heard the fantastic deal Ojon was doing in conjunction with John Lewis stores. On the 29th September you could trade any old shampoo/conditioner bottle for full size bottles of  Ojon damage reverse restorative conditioner and shampoo. They retail for £20 each! How amazing is that? I cannot wait to try these out.

Have any of you ladies tried these products out? Would love to know what you think of them!
Shereen x

4 comments:

  1. I need to get one of those combs.. can hardly brush my hair with the regrowth ive got lol.. Take Care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got tagged

    check out my latest post

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yolandaas
    Deffo get yourself one, nice and cheap and it does a great job! :D

    @Tris :o Thank you!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love the detangling combs, works wonders :)

    I am using the Ojon (I alternate between my moisture shampoo/cond), and I quite like it. Have noticed my hair being a lot stronger at the end of drying and etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...