-->

menu

Image Map

Product(s) Spotlight - Elvive Full Restore 5

Sunday 11 September 2011

So while watching TV today I saw an advert for L'Oreal Elvive full restore 60 second treatment. This product includes ingredients such as pro-kertain and ceramide which instantly caught my attention. After doing some more searching I found that L'Oreal also do a 'masque' in this product line which could be used as a deep conditioner as the instructions advise you to leave it on for 1-2 minutes.









- Reinforcing: Enriched with Pro-Keratin, the conditioning formula reinforces each hair fibre leaving it feeling strengthened and better able to resist daily wear and tear. - Re-Surfacing: Enriched with Ceramide, a replica of hair’s natural cement, the formula helps restore a smoother feel to the hair fibre, leaving it soft to the touch with a healthy looking shine. Helps restore 5 visible signs of replenished hair:
 1. Feels stronger
2. Looks fuller
 3. Looks revitalised
4. With a healthy looking shine
 5. Looks silkier Discover the new ELVIVE FULL RESTORE 5 masque, enriched with Pro-Keratin and Ceramide active serum. It intensely conditions to help restore the visible signs of replenished hair.
* Taken from L'Oreal website (here)

This line also has a leave-in conditioner which sounds yummy!
All these products can be purchased from boots, who are currently doing a 3 for 2 deal on all haircare, superdrug, and I'm sure your local supermarket will stock these as well.

I can't find the ingredients for these anywhere, but I will post them up when I find them.

2 comments:

  1. Hair loves ceramides at least mine does. I will b looking for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really used products containing ceramides which is why im so excited to try this! You must let me know how you get on if you purchase it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...