-->

menu

Image Map

Todays Deep Conditioner

Friday 9 September 2011

So today I deep conditioned with aloe vera cholesterol (moisture), ORS replenshing pak (moisture + protein), Jamaican Black castor oil protein conditioner (protein) and a splash of olive oil. My deep condition mixture was more moisture base, I'd say 1/3 was protein.


After being under the dryer for 30 minutes, I washed out the DC, then did a hot oil treatment with olive oil for 5-10 minutes. My hair does feel moisturised and soft, but I don't really see the hype about hot oil treatments? Hmm Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol.
Style wise I'm being boring AGAIN, just plaited my hair in four sections (applied some HE beautiful ends leave in) and left my hair to air dry. I'l probably go bed with this hairstyle, and bun in the morning!

These are just pictures of the steps I took to make my DC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...