-->

menu

Image Map

I Straighted! - Wash Day

Monday, 12 November 2012

I've decided to be naughty and straighten my hair this wash day so that means I need to give my hair the full works!
I decided to do a pre-poo with creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioner pack
I applied this to damp hair (sprayed water onto my hair) and went under the dryer for 30 minutes
then I shampooed with Paul Mitchell super skinny shampoo
then I deep conditioned over night with my mix:
Matrix conditioning balm
Roux porosity control
Affirm sustenance fortifying treatment (not always included)
JBCO
and left this on over night
The next day I rinsed out the mixture and applied Paul Mitchell super skinny treatment for 5 minutes washed that out, then did a final rinse with cool water.

I used a t-shirt to soak up the excess water, then applied my leave ins:
Paul Mitchell Moisture Mist
Chi Keratin Mist
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Nioxin Thermal Bliss

I left my hair to air dry still it was about 70% dry, then I lightly blow dried my hair in sections, then straightened!
For those who might be wondering, I have the FHI take the heat iron, and I set the temperature to 190°C.

(blow dried)



I'm very pleased with my results, I have soft flowing hair, and I definitely notice an improvement not only in the in the length but also the health of my hair. 

12 comments:

  1. The hair has a lot of body even with the flat ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty and healthy! Good job!
    We have the same name! My middle name is Shireen =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks very healthy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair really looks lovely and it is so long as well. Excellent results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful results! Your hair looks so shiny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...