-->

menu

Image Map

Bad Hair Week

Sunday 25 November 2012

My bad hair week literally started on my wash day (last week sunday)!
I did everything as normal, but for some reason I decided I only wanted to dry my rollerset for an hour (shakes head). Now I know that it takes over an hour and a half for my hair to be completely dry, so why I took it upon myself to come out the dryer so early I don't know,
this here ladies is an example of knowing what works but ignoring it! (DONT DO IT!)
Anyway I shall show you pictures of my fail rollerset below...




LOL I'm actually ashamed of myself, so I thought OK lets try and save this mess, so I put rollers in my head and slept in them over night.






 When I woke up in the morning I wasn't too pleased with the results so I threw my hair in a bun and went about my day




So if my fail of a rollerset wasn't enough, I got caught in the rain without an umbrella!
I was drenched!!! My hair was soaking, it literally looked like I had a shower in my clothes.

As soon as I got home I hoped in the shower and did a quick cowash,
 then did a braidout over night



I took out the braids and put my hair back into a bun




What a week!
Tell me about your bad hair days or week! haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...