-->

menu

Image Map

Best Advice

Monday 23 April 2012

University is taking over my life! My final exams are in a matter of weeks, so I've been trying to focus on revision and subsequently I been neglecting my blog. -I just want to say thank you and hello to the new followers, and a big hug to the previous followers.

------------------------------------------------------------

I will be the first person to put my hand up and admit being on a healthy journey is full of mixed emotions. Some days I get so inspired by the ladies I follow, their success actually makes me happy! and then some days I get discouraged and I find myself asking why am I doing this?

There's a few sayings I have heard quite a few ladies say on the boards and blog and they have really stuck with me throughout my journey

Do not compare yourself to other people:
What works for someone else may not work for you

Have patience:
Being on a healthy hair journey will be full of trial and error,
it takes time

When ever I'm feeling a little discouraged about my hair, I just remember this phrases and they do give me some encouragement.
Slow and steady progress is the key, your hair's health will not progress over a few days!

What has been the best piece of advice you have received/given?- doesn't necessarily have to be related to hair.

1 comment:

  1. Awarding your blog the "One Lovely Blog" award :)

    http://www.justgrowalready.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...