-->

menu

Image Map

Recent Buys

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I was so excited when I seen these products in pound world. I picked up the VO5 clarifying shampoo and the moisture milks conditioner for a pound each! I've always heard ladies on the hair boards speak about these products, and I always wanted to try them out, but i could never find it in my local hair store, or I could buy it online but postage and packing was always more then the total cost of these products.

The moisture milks conditioner has a strong scent of strawberries, it smells like something I have smelt before, but I cant remember what it is lol.
I will be using this for co-washes, and the shampoo will be used to clarify my hair monthly. Have any of you tried out this products? Would love to know what you think :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...