-->

menu

Image Map

The Protein/Moisture Battle Balance

Saturday 6 August 2011

When the balance of protein and moisture isn't equal, it can result in breakage. I've always struggled to maintain this balance in my hair and as a consequence I do experience minor breakage.
I did the wet assessment test (if you are unaware of this test click here) and the results told me i need to up my moisture game!
So now I am co-washing every other day and deep conditioning 2x a week.

A challenge I face in my hair journey is finding a good moisturiser, my hair always feel soft and moisturised when i co-wash as opposed to using a daily moisturiser and sealing so maybe il scrap moisturising daily and just co-wash more frequently? Hmm... I'll keep you updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...