-->

menu

Image Map

Wish List

Saturday 27 October 2012

I love shopping! Whether it be for hair products, make up or even shopping for food!

Thought I would share a list of products I have been eyeing up lately

Creme of Natue Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo
Creme of Natue Argan Oil Intensive Treatment
Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner
The Organix Awapuhi Ginger Line
Pebco or Pibbs hooded dryer (A girl can dream!)
Good Quality Human Hair (I STILL want to make a U part wig)

What products do you find yourself lusting over?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the Creme of Nature products and the KeraCare humecto! I've been wanting to try them for the longest time but I'm such a product junkie as it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me too! I've managed to get my stash down but I'm just tempted to get all these products and try them out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...