-->

menu

Image Map

First Day Of New Regimen

Monday 24 October 2011


Following on from my previous post about my new regimen change. I washed my hair on Sunday and carried out all the steps mentioned in the post. After my overnight pre-poo with olive oil I lightly 
de tangled my hair in sections, and de tangled again after rinsing out my deep conditioner on wet dripping hair. After applying my leave ins, I proceeded to air dry using the scarf method (applying a scarf to lay down and flatten your edges) then I put my hair in a bun, (the usual go to style lol).

Today my hair feels very soft, which is a good sign. I wish I did ACV rinses sooner!

I'm currently 15 weeks for those who are interested, and stretching is going well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...