-->

menu

Image Map

Spontaneity!

Thursday 1 September 2011

So I haven't been happy with the state of my ends. So today I did something crazy, I just started chopping them off! Now im not good at measurements so I can't tell you exactly how much I cut off, but I think I'm still APL? 
My goal for BSL will still be in place to give me some motivation, but my real goal now is to keep my ends healthy and to work on the edges of my hair. If I make BSL by the end of this year that will be amazing, but if I don't, I will not be discouraged.
I've banned myself from using direct heat (unless my new growth goes crazy, then I will have to blow dry them to stretch them out) until my next relaxer date, or I may go longer depends how I feel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...