-->

menu

Image Map

Little Update

Thursday 11 October 2012


It's been a while hasn't it!
Firstly I would like to say hello to my new followers :) it's nice to see some new faces, and of course hello to my previous followers.


The past few weeks have been a little busy, which means blogging has taken a back seat.
I recently moved back to university for my final year! yay!, me and my girlfriends all moved into a house, which wasn't quite completed for our arrival so we have been living out of suitcases (due to no furniture), had to wait a few days for the internet to be set up, and now I'm trying to adjust back to university life, get in the right mind frame (which believe me is hard!).

But everything is all sorted now, I am going to try extra hard to get some posts together, suppose this will challenge me to prioritise my time more efficiently, as I try to balance university studies and blogging.

Hair Talk
Hair wise nothing has really changed, I've been wearing buns the past few days as it's just simple and doesn't take a huge amount of time in the mornings. I have also been trying to get myself in a routine to take vitamins, but that's been a fail, I keep forgetting!

...and that's really it!

Until next time,
Take care :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...